(Latest revision as of 08/03/2017)
What is Book of Proofs?
Book of Proofs is a private initiative of the Provider with the goal of creating a comprehensive catalog of mathematics (thereafter "catalog") and presenting it free of charge for educational and informational purposes to the public.
You are allowed to:
- co-work within the catalog on a voluntary basis, i.e. post your own contributions, enhance existing contributions or comment on the contributions of other users under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (thereafter "CC BY-SA 3.0"),
- re-use the catalog, i.e. copy or distribute it and make it available to third parties, including commercial use, provided that you do this under the conditions of the CC BY-SA 3.0.
Please make sure that:
- your contributions and edits serve the goal of the catalog,
- you stay in a respectful interaction with other users,
- you act lawfully and responsibly while working within the catalog,
- you do not disclose your account password to other persons.
You are not allowed to:
- use any software or maleware manipulating the catalog or damaging the website.
Active UsersThis project is non-commercial but it does take time and resources. Therefore, we are looking for active registered users. Please try to contribute new articles or editions of existing articles regularily. Start right away!We reserve the right to delete inactive accounts without prior notice.
- Book of Proofs and its catalog come with absolutely no warranty.
- Notwithstanding the visual inspections of the Provider, you are solely responsible for your contributions and edits and release the Provider and his agents from all claims raised by third parties against you in connection with this catalog.